Terms and Conditions
- Office hours are 9 to 6 Monday to Saturday. After hours check-ins are at Madeira Bay Resort at 13235 Gulf Blvd., Madeira Beach. Phones are answered 24 hours 7 days a week.
- Keys are to be picked up and returned at 13030 Gulf Blvd., Madeira Beach. Lost keys or keys not returned to the office will result in a $35.00 service charge for each key. If an agent has to meet you after hours to unlock your unit due to lost keys, there will be a charge of $40.00 charged to your credit card. Please notify Agent of late arrival to arrange your keys.
- Rental occupancy is not to exceed the accommodation limit for that unit. Exceeding the accommodation limit can result in additional charges or you may be asked to leave the premises.
- Guest is responsible for the cost of all damages or missing items resulting from guest’s actions.
- We cannot guarantee appliances, heating and air conditioning, weather, etc., and no refund or rate adjustment will be made for mechanical failure or acts of nature. We make every effort to keep appliances, etc., in good working order and in case of breakdown; we guarantee we will repair the breakdown as soon as possible. Report all repairs to Agency. Agency will arrange repairs. Agent and Owner reserve the right to enter the premises for repairs and inspections.
- Parking is complimentary. Parking permit must be displayed at all times. Condo parking is limited to one car per unit (no motor homes, boats, motorcycles, trailers or recreational vehicles).
- Departure procedure: Guest should assist in cleanup by providing the following prior to check out to avoid extra charges: place trash in outside receptacles, wash and replace dishes, close all windows, set air conditioning to 80 degrees. Lock doors and return keys to rental office.
- Guest fully understands that TRS is a rental agency engaging in the rental of privately owned property of others. TRS represents the property owner. This agency reserves the right to refuse service to anyone this agency feels will not be responsible for the property they are renting. This agency and the property owner are not responsible for the loss or theft of any personal items or liable for any accident or injury of any nature. This agency reserves the right to move any reservation due to unforeseen circumstances (sold, out of the rental system, owner’s use, act of God, etc.) Under no circumstances is the obligation of this agency greater than refunding the guest’s reservation deposit. TRS may provide guest with substitute comparable accommodations for the same period without liability for the breach of contract.
- The rental may not be sublet or this agreement assigned without the written consent of the Agent.
- Guest agrees to take all responsible steps that members of his/her family and other occupants adhere to the rules and regulations of the Condominium Association, if applicable.
- NO PETS ARE PERMITTED.
- One or more locked closets are reserved for storage of owner’s property and are not included in this rental.
- If guest or member of his/her party violates any of the conditions or arrangements in this contract, agent may terminate this contract, enter the premises by force or by statutory proceeding and remove guest from premises without refund.
- Your account will be adjusted for damages, extraordinary cleaning that might be necessary, laundry service beyond normal usage, long distance phone calls, or other warranted charges.
- Guest acknowledges that he/she has carefully read the limitations on the rental by Owner and Agent as set forth in this agreement, and agrees to abide by such limitations. ____
|Rates||$159 to $229|
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Dock
- Internet Access
- Sleeper Sofa